To make your hair soft and shiny , you will have to do a little effort. Proper care is the only way for everyone to get their hair smooth and silky. We often use numerous branded shampoos and conditioners to add a glowing shine to our hair. But as time passes,these products can harm our hair instead of do good. We can surely do treatments of our hair at home instead of going outside and buying such products at market. The best thing about using natural ingredients is that most of them are readily available at our home.
We have defined bellow some various ways from which you can get smoothy hair at your homes.
Yogurt helps to make your hair soft and smooth. It works like a deep conditioner .It has some natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and due to its high lactic acid content that helps to make your scalp free from infection.
- 1. Brush out your hair well with a wide tooth comb.
2. Spread some yogurt all over your hair.
3. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Rinse it out with Luke warm water.
5. Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
- 6. Use hair treatment once in a month.
One of the easiest home remedies of smooth and silky hair is the use of coconut oil. If you are worry that how can you get silky and shiny hair naturally , you just have to use coconut oil . Use coconut oil on a daily basis, and it will make your hair free from any kind of moisture.
There are some some remedies of coconut air for shiny and smoothy hair are given below …
1. Take two curry leaves and add two tablespoons of coconut oil to it and heat it . Leave it for 10 minutes until it gets cool. Then, massage the oil on your hair smoothly and gently.Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes undisturbed. Then wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
2.By applying lukewarm coconut oil also makes your hair smooth ,healthy and shiny.
3. Massage it for 2 to 5 minutes and then cover your hair for 20 minutes.
4.Wash your hair with a normal shampoo or conditioner.
3.Honey And Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is very useful for your hair as it has a lots of continuity of Vitamins A,B and E . Its help to condition your scalp and get rid of dandruff .
1. Apply aloe Vera on your hair and leave it for whole night.
2. Was it off next morning for a better result.
3. Take some aloe Vera and mix it well with honey then apply it on your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes .Then, wash it off with cold water .
4. Potato Juice
A remedy which is a little known, potato juice helps to fight with hair loss and it thickens your hair very gently .If you want to see your hair shiny and smooth , use potato juice on a regular basis.
1. Apply potato juice on your scalp and leave it for 5 minutes . Then wash it off with cold water.
Vitamins B in potato juices can make your hair healthy, longer and more stronger.
5. Indian gooseberry
Indian gooseberry which is known as Amla is a storehouse of antioxidant. It not only helps to make your hair shiny and silky but also fights with scalp pigmentation .Mix some powder of gooseberry and lime juice AND apply this mixture on your scalp well .Wash it off with lukewarm water .
Regular use of gooseberry oil will make hair black and shiny.